Sunday, July 19, 2009

Blueberry Muffins


Blueberries, Blueberries, Blueberries! My husband's brother has a vacation home in South Carolina. We just came back from a week long vacation there. What a wonderful time we had! I made these muffins for the "family crew" one morning. They are so light and moist. I know there are plenty of really good blueberry muffin recipes out there. This one was quick to put together and there's nothing better (in my opinion) then freshly baked muffins. Give this one a try. I know you'll like it.


This recipe came from the cookbook Tate's Bake Shop Cookbook. I've featured a few recipes from this cookbook and everything I have made is really, really good. One note: the recipe calls for salted butter, I used unsalted. Click here for the Blueberry Muffin recipe. (you can view recipe by searching inside book. It's on page 7)






Enjoy!


Mom's Cooking Club Lesson: Skip the store bought muffins and make your own. They taste better and they don't take long to make. In addition you know exactly the ingredients that go into making them. Just natural, everyday ingredients. Now, that's the way to enjoy a muffin!

7 comments:

Jersey Girl Cooks said...

These look yummy! I made your cinnamon sugar donut muffins last night. They were awesome!

Karine said...

They look great! And I agree with you: muffins are always better when we do them from scratch!

Aggie said...

I would love to wake up to some of these in the morning! They look awesome!! Your pictures of them are so pretty too!

I love that Tate's book of yours!!

Shelby said...

They look awesome! I have made many muffins also and there are some you just keep going back to. Now you have me interested in this book of yours!

Laura said...

Jamie ,
Cobey left here at 2:45 am . At 3am , my phone was ringing . I answered , and it was him exclaiming, "THESE ARE THE BEST MUFFINS I'VE HAD IN MY WHOLE LIFE"! Thank goodness , he left one for me . I haven't tried it yet , but can't wait :)
Thank You !

La Bella Cooks said...

Nothing better than homemade muffins and yours look absolutely delicious. Perfect to go with my coffee right now!

Jamie said...

Wow, Jamie, these look perfect! And who doesn't love blueberry muffins?

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs